Find out my idea of the worst things about living off grid!!
Here are all the quotes from todays show.Falling Behind
There are… two kinds of people: those who are changing and those who are setting themselves up to be victims of change. As the world continues to march on around us, if I am only maintaining the status quo – if I’m not growing – then I’m falling behind.
3. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” —Charles Darwin
2. The Tough Times
Tough times make the strong stronger and the weak visible. The tough times have value in that they facilitate growth, of character, personality and ability. The good times are just breaks in life that give you a chance to catch your breath and regain strength.
-my Grandfather Lyle Lomax
3.The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.
4. The road to freedom must be uphill, even if it is arduous and frustrating. Andrew Goodman
5. Start your day in a upward direction, and the rest of the day will follow the uphill path. Vernon Howard
Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.
Everyone desires relationships and community. Most people want to belong to a cohesive, like-minded group. It staves off loneliness. It promotes identity. These are natural and very human instincts. Joshua Ferris
1. “Not everyone you lose is a loss.” – Unknown
4. To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose the connection with the people, places, and things that create all the noise in your life.” – Unknown
When life starts coming together
I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together. Queen Elizabeth II
The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination. Carl Rogers